Friday, 24 January 2014

More From Our Gallery

Most little girls love the minnie mouse character; making the cake an all time favourite, appearing in all shapes and sizes.
                                                                                         

This cake was made from a combination of our moist and sumptuous vanilla madeira and our heavenly belgian chocolate madeira flavours.
We then crumb-coated in butter cream to give a rich and luxurious taste, before covering in fondant. Your cake can be made in any of our flavours or combination of flavours mentioned HERE
Enioy! And please leave your comments

9 comments:

  1. This looks really beautiful, nice one

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice, I'm sure my little girl would love this for her birthday so ordering soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely looking cake! And it tasted really good as well, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had a piece of this cake at lily's party, was extraordinarily tasty and juicy. Wow! I know where to come now for my cakes

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so much loved this cake! Looked and tasted really good, couldn't have enough!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, so lovely and inviting, I'm sure the kids would love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. My little girl loves this cake so much, I guess we're going to get her one for her birthday nxt month

    ReplyDelete
  8. This cake was simply the best! Kudos

    ReplyDelete